Bring your family and friends out to Red Mountain during their Thanksgiving visit and enjoy fabulous winery events and tastings, then take a break and come to our place for a wagon ride and enjoy our bonfire. See you soon!
Cold and sunny sums up the weather.
Events, Places to Visit:
If a tasting fee for a winery isn’t listed below it’s only because I don’t know what it is, there still may be a tasting fee charged.
Red Mountain Wineries are participating in 2nd Harvest through the end of the month. Bring a canned food donation and participating wineries will waive your tasting fee!
Also, several wineries are participating in Thanksgiving in Wine Country, you can see some of the event listings here.
- Red Mountain Trails
Saturday, Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm We will have local craftsmen, Christmas trees, Santa (Saturdays only), wreaths, and horse-drawn wagon rides. For more information: Country Christmas
- Col Solare – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Weds – Sun.
- Cooper – tasting room open 11am – 5 pm Thurs – Mon. Tasting fees often go to various charities.
- Fidelitas – tasting room open daily 11 am – 5 pm
Friday, 11/27/15 Friends + Family event at the tasting room. Register in advance and they’ll waive the tasting fee! Click Here
- Frichette – tasting room open daily 11 am – 5 pm.
- Hamilton Cellars – tasting room open daily 11 am – 5 pm
- Hedges – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Sat, Sun. $5.00 nonrefundable tasting fee
- Hightower – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Fri – Mon.
- Kiona – tasting room open noon – 5 pm daily. Tasting fee $7.00 (refundable with purchase)
- Linda Ellis Andrews — Artist in Glass and Bronze. Linda is a fabulous artist and wonderful person! Make an appointment to visit her studio, you won’t be disappointed!
- Monte Scarlatto — tasting room open 10 am – 5 pm Thurs and Sun. 10 am – 6 pm Fri and Sat. By appointment also. They have a 9-hole golf course among the vines, check it out!
Friday — Black Friday at Montescarlatto. A new deal every hour!
- Portrait Cellars — tasting by appointment only. 509-588-4534
- Tapteil – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Fri – Sun.
- Terra Blanca – tasting room open daily 10 am – 6 pm.
Friday, 11/27 Black Friday Specials
Saturday, 11/28 The Vineyard Grill is open from noon – 5 PM.
Monday 11/30 Cyber Monday Specials
- Tucannon – tasting room open Fri – Sun 11 am – 6 pm, Wed – Thurs 11 am – 5 pm. $5.00 tasting fee.
Friday/Saturday – Brownies, Bacon and Wine. You must RSVP to their event on Facebook.
- Tri-Cities Events
Places to Stay:
- Vacation Rentals by Owner — Red Mountain has some really nice vacation rentals available for your visit. Most of these are right on Red Mountain and visitors get a discount on their trail or wagon ride when they stay.
- Bella Luna House — gorgeous vacation rental offered by Tapteil winery.
- Camping and RV —
- The nearest hotels are located in Richland and Prosser.
Places to Eat
There are a number of chain restaurants around but here are some “off the beaten path” recommendations: