It’s really feeling like fall out here! You should at least come out to see the beautiful colors of the leaves in the vineyards!
Events, Places to Visit:
Red Mountain Harvest Celebration this weekend!
- Red Mountain Trails – Fri – Sun by reservation. 1/2 hour and 1 hour trail rides, 1/2 hour wagon rides through the vineyards.
Sunset Dinner and Wagon Ride — Saturday night by reservation. This is our LAST ONE of the year!
- Col Solare – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Weds – Sun.
Cooper – tasting room open 11am – 5 pm Thurs – Mon. Tasting fees often go to various charities.
- Fidelitas – tasting room open daily 11 am – 5 pm
- Frichette – tasting room open daily 11 am – 5 pm.
- Hamilton Cellars – tasting room open daily 11 am – 5 pm
- Hedges – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Sat, Sun. $5.00 nonrefundable tasting fee
- Hightower – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Thurs – Mon.
- Kiona – tasting room open noon – 5 pm daily. Tasting fee $7.00 (refundable with purchase) Red Mountain Trails offers trail rides through Kiona Vineyards on weekends and by reservation.
- Linda Ellis Andrews — Artist in Glass and Bronze. Linda is a fabulous artist and wonderful person! Make an appointment to visit her studio, you won’t be disappointed!
- Monte Scarlatto — tasting room open 10 am – 5 pm Thurs and Sun. 10 am – 6 pm Fri and Sat. By appointment also. They have a 9-hole golf course among the vines, check it out!
Blues & BBQ — Saturday 11 – 6. Details Here
- Portrait Cellars — tasting by appointment only. 509-588-4534
- Tapteil – tasting room open 11 am – 5 pm Fri – Sun.
- Terra Blanca – tasting room open daily 10 am – 6 pm.
Night on the Terrace — Food and wine available at the Vineyard Grill. Open 12:00 — 9:00. Details Here
Red Mountain Harvest Celebration info here.
- Tucannon – tasting room open Fri – Sun 11 am – 6 pm, Wed – Thurs 11 am – 5 pm. $5.00 tasting fee.
- Tri-Cities Events
Places to Stay:
- Vacation Rentals by Owner — Red Mountain has some really nice vacation rentals available for your visit. Most of these are right on Red Mountain and visitors get a discount on their trail or wagon ride when they stay.
- Bella Luna House — gorgeous vacation rental offered by Tapteil winery.
- Camping and RV —
- The nearest hotels are located in Richland and Prosser.
Places to Eat
There are a number of chain restaurants around but here are some “off the beaten path” recommendations:
- Terra Blanca Vineyard Grill — Fri, Sat, Sun noon – 5 pm. Oh man, I love to eat on their patio — a glass of wine, some lovely food, and the views are to die for.
- Tacos Garcia Taco Truck — West Richland. The best taco truck around, and I love their ceviche.
- Brickhouse Pizza — West Richland. Great pizza crust on their pizzas and a nice fresh salad bar.